Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekly Update...

Today our friends from Battlefield Baptist Church, returned to the US.  We had a very hectic and busy week, but we also had many blessings!

Thursday morning at a local park, the team, along with people from our church invited people to a local park to watch a puppet "show".  After some songs, a puppet skit and Tony giving a brief gospel message, 8 precious children prayed to ask Jesus to come into their heart!

Saturday afternoon, we had over 50 ladies gather for a special Ladies Matinee.  We had 4 first time visitors.  It was a wonderful time of fellowship and teaching.  While the ladies were having their special time together, 15 men met with Tony, Pastor Skinner and the men from the group and they had a question and answer time.  

Sunday morning we had record attendances both in Sunday School, 140 and the Church service of 204.  4 people made public professions of faith!  It was a great morning.  That evening we had over 210 at our Anniversary Dinner.  What a blessing to see God working and moving in hearts.  Many of our church people worked hard preparing and serving the dinner and just making it all a very special time.

Thank you all for your prayers for our family and the ministry here in Manta!  God is doing great things in this place.

Blessings,
Joy

No comments: