Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ministry Update...

This week-end is Carnival Vacation here in Ecuador.  That means that Manta is FULL of people visiting from around the country.  It also means that you need to watch out when you go out as you might be splashed with water...buckets, hoses, water guns, or water balloons. :-)  Our kids are looking forward to our big family water fight Tuesday afternoon.

We had a great service this morning, even though many of our regulars were traveling, we still had a great attendance of 130!  Also had a lady accept Christ at the end of the worship service!!

We enjoyed a nice family time for Valentines Day.  31 years ago, I celebrated my first Valentines Day with my Sweetie, and 21 years ago, we spent our first Valentines day in Ecuador.  God has blessed us so much and we are so thankful for all that he has done for us!

We are staying busy.  Appreciate your prayers as our church starts a new visitation ministry.  The ladies will be hosting a Bridal Shower for one of our newly married couples.  Also will be planning VBS, which will be in March.  The schools in Manta are on "Summer Break" right now.  (except for the Anzalone's school! ;-)

Appreciate your prayers as we continue to minister here.  Tony and I both are involved in Discipleship lessons with people.  Also working with the leaders and their wives.  Tony continues with the Bible Institute classes on Thursday night.

Blessings to you this week!
Joy

No comments: