Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hi Friends!  I hope that you had wonderful Mother's Day.  My family did an extra special job of making sure I knew how much the loved me!  It started out with breakfast in bed, and just got better from there! :-)

At church this morning, we had 52 ladies attend our ladies breakfast at 9:30.  It was great to see how many people made the effort to get out just a little bit early.  We also had several visitors, and we are thankful for the opportunity to share the gospel with them.  Everyone had a great time, and I am so thankful for the effort made by the leader's wives.  Without their help, this would have never happened!

Here are a few pictures from our day.  I hope you enjoy them!

Blessings to you!

Joy                      
                                                                   


These first 3 pictures were taken at the start of our breakfast. By the end all those empty chairs were filled!  We had fresh fruit, rolls, and little pastry shells with something kind of like chicken salad... might not sound like "breakfast food" to you, but the ladies loved it!!



                              Joselyn and Crisnal, sang a song for the offertory.  They did a great job!


              Here's some of the crowd this morning...Yes, that's Tony and our 3 kids on the front row.


                                              Tony cooked dinner for us!  It was wonderful!!!

No comments: