Therefore, since we have been justified by faith,
we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1
I have been justified. It is my objective legal standing as a Christian.
I have been redeemed, and declared righteous by God,
once and for all! Peace has been made between me and my God.
The result of this, is that I no longer live under the fear of judgment and the
wrath of God. Rather, I have God's peace, which is not just
a feeling, but an objective reality. This is a gift to me
from my Daddy!!
God's Peace (shalom) does not just mean the absence of chaos and turmoil,
but also carries the idea of positive blessing.
Because I have inherited God's Peace, I can truly say, no matter
what the circumstances are, "All is well!" I know to the very depths of my
soul that God is in control.

No comments:
Post a Comment