Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

July is here!

Happy 4th July!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends.

We are doing well here in Manta, Ecuador. The weather has finally cooled off a little bit and that has been really nice.

We had great services Sunday. The ladies are studying Elizabeth George's Bible Study, "A Woman After God's Own Heart". I have been so excited to see how many ladies are making the effort to attend the 10:00 Bible Study time. Please pray with me that this makes an impact in the lives of these precious ladies.

Tony met with the Architect for our church building this week. We now have an amount of steel and cement to purchase, and are on track to start the auditorium building in 3 weeks. William told Tony that it will take about 10 weeks! Please continue to pray as we work forward to get this building built. We have funds for the next step, but then we are just trusting the Lord to continue to provide.

We are scheduled to have our Home Study tomorrow. Please keep this in your prayers. We are excited to be moving on to this next step, which is the last big step for us to take, yet at the same time it makes us nervous. Teddy's questions today, indicated that he too is nervous about the process. He asked us today, if something could happen that would mean the children couldn't come live with us? Thank you for your prayers for us as we continue to walk through this process. We are trusting the Lord to do all things right.

Enjoy the rest of the week and have a wonderful week-end!
God Bless!
Joy

No comments: