Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying the beautiful fall! It has been so neat for Teddy and I to see the beautiful colored leaves of fall. That is something that we never get to enjoy in Ecuador.
God has been so good to us and we have had a wonderful visit with my parents. Ashley and Shane made the trip from Springfield, MO. last week and that was a special treat. I have enjoyed getting to talk to Lexi on the phone where we didn't have a problem with the connection, too! :-)
Tony reported to me that they had 78 last Sunday. That is alittle low from what we have been running but still good. Please continue to keep the work in Manta in your prayers.
Teddy and I will be flying out of Knoxville, TN. on Thursday morning. Please pray for us as we will be spending the day flying from place to place and finally are suppose to arrive in Guayaquil about 9:30pm.
God bless you as you serve him this week!
In Christ,
Joy
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment