Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rocky Top...

Life is good. Teddy and I are still in Tennessee. Teddy has learned to sing "Rocky Top Tennessee". We have been enjoying our time with my parents. This week, Teddy and Papaw went fishing. I went along for the "ride". This time we just fished off the bank. We tried a couple different lakes, and finally he was able to catch a little brim that we were able to admire and then threw back in the lake, "for another day". This week, Papaw is planning on renting a paddle boat and we will actually go out onto the lake. Teddy is really looking forward to that. He is sure that we will have much better luck fishing if we go out to the middle of the lake, because "that is where the fishes live!" LOL

Last Sunday night I had the opportunity to share my testimony at the Gospel Baptist Tabernacle here in Crossville. Then on Wednesday night they showed our DVD of the ministry in Manta. This coming Saturday we will be going to Knoxville to participate in the Missions Conference at Southside Baptist Church. This is a first for me to be in a conference without Tony, so I really appreciate your prayers.

I was able to talk to Tony a couple times today. (I just love modern technology! Thanks to our Vonage phone we are able to talk a few times a day.) He reported that they had great services this morning. There were 90 in attendance! 4 first time visitors. This afternoon they had 4 men show up for a "work day" at the new property. Another group went to minister in La Travesia.

This last week, I was able to send a letter out that Tony sent with me to all of our supporting churches. We are trying to schedule visits to our churches during the months of March - June. Please pray with us that the Lord would open doors and that we would be able to fill up our calendar.

Please continue to pray that the Lord would supply the money we need to build.
Pray for Dina and Marco as they plan their wedding and seek God's will for their life.
Pray for the new believers in the church, as they grow.
Pray for the Missions Conference at Southside Baptist Church this week.

Have a great week!
Joy

No comments: