First time for me to ever make a souffle! This turned out really good! I switched it up a little, making it in individual custard cups...placed them in a 9x13 pan with the hot water around them... baked them for about 20 minutes...but started checking them at about 12 minutes...
I also got the idea from reading another recipe for individual chocolate souffles, where you made a chocolate sauce and poured on top...so I made a lemon sauce, just brought some lemon juice and sugar to a boil added cornstarch to thicken, and a couple drops of yellow food coloring to make it pretty...once it was the thickness I wanted I added a little butter.
So when I was ready to serve the souffles...I used a spoon to open them up a little at the top, poured a little sauce in and sprinkled powdered sugar on top. We will definitely be having this again! :-)
Lemon Souffle Dessert Recipe:
'via Blog this'
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment