Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Being Knit Together...

These days I am so excited to see what the Lord is doing in our hearts and in our home. It is really amazing to see his hand at work, knitting us into a family!

The first couple weeks, I literally felt like I was just surviving the days. I would wake up and go non-stop pretty much the entire day, falling exhausted into bed at night and basically feeling like I had just accomplished the very basic things...then little by little the routines have been established, and everyone knows what the "game plan" is and that has made a huge difference.

It is a joy to hear the the children playing together, and laughing. It is a joy to hear them pray and thank God for making us a family!

Thank you for your prayers for us during this time of transition. We are seeing progress day by day, and we know that it is the result of many, many prayers being said on our behalf.

The construction on the church continues to move forward. We ask you to join us in praying that the Lord would provide the funds needed to finish this work.

Plans for the Ladies Conference is moving forward. We have invited two of our sister churches in Portaviejo. The Ladies are getting excited. Please keep this conference in your prayers. Pray for Sharon Smith, as she prepares her lessons, pray for the ladies from our church who will be helping make this conference a success. There are about 6 ladies working with me to pull off this special event. There are ladies working on organizing a nursery and child care. Others, helping to organize refreshments, music, the craft time, and ice breaker activities. It has been a huge blessing that so many have been willing to stand up and take on a responsibility to put this conference together. Please be praying that God will use this conference in the lives of the ladies in our church, and also will be an opportunity to introduce Christ to many friends and neighbors.

God Bless you has you serve him this week!
Joy

No comments: