The last few weeks have been quiet an adventure for our family! We arrived home in Manta, on Friday evening, the 10th. The first week has been one of adjustments. We have worked on getting ourselves a little more organized.
The kids are doing great! Mateo, is a happy a little boy. He is very loving and usually very cooperative. He wants to do everything his big brother and sister do.
Carla is a sweet little girl. She is usually very happy and plays well with her brothers. She loves playing with our little dog Ellie.
Teddy is filling the role of Big Brother, with very little difficulty. He has his moments, but then every child does. He love having a brother and sister to play with.
Life has changed drastically for Tony and I, but we are loving it! We start our day early, Tony is usually up before 6:00 and I'm up between 6:00 and 6:30. Once we get the last child in bed at night, around 8:00 or 8:30, we are pretty much exhausted. I've been getting in bed at night by 10:00 and fall asleep almost immediately, but wake up bright and early and ready to start the day again. The children fill my day.
This week, we will be starting school. I appreciate your prayers as we get this underway. I have taught school for years, and had classes between 15 and 25, but the idea of homeschooling these 3 is a little overwhelming. Yet I know that nothing is impossible with God and that he will supply what I need.
Pray with us too, that the Lord would complete what he has started in us, and that the adoptions would be finalized quickly and with very little hassle.
God bless you as you serve Him this week!
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying for you Joy! Some day I will meet the newest members of the family! Know that you are not alone, there are many prayer warriors asking God to strengthen and guide you. Love you!
Post a Comment