Well it has been one week since my surgery. I was just thinking this morning that I was glad it was today and not last Wednesday! :-)
So far everything is going well. The pathologist report came back clear. I was discharged from hospital on Friday evening. Have been enjoying the great care of Tony, Teddy and my Mom since then. Every day is a little better.
I appreciate your prayers for my complete recovery and for the ministry in Manta during our absence.
Tomorrow is the Ladies Retreat in Santo Domingo. I know that some of the Ladies from Manta were planning to attend, but have not heard yet how many. Please pray for the retreat and for those traveling there and back on Saturday.
Work on the building continues during our absence. Please continue to keep the construction in your prayers. We still need at least $10,000 to finish this first phase.
The reports we have received have been very good. We have heard that the last few weeks they have had over 100 in attendance for the Sunday Worship services.
Thank you for your prayers for our family and the ministry in Ecuador.
God Bless!
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment