I'm sitting here in Lexi and Jonathan's apartment this morning thinking about the Sunday School lesson I heard Sunday. The class is doing a study on 1 Corinthians, and Sunday they were on chapter 3. The basic truth from the lesson was that "EVERYTHING should be about God!"
It seems to me that it doesn't matter how long you have been a Christian, it is so easy to get our mind and our life so wrapped up in our day to day life/circumstances, that we lose sight of the fact that my life belongs to God. I've been bought with a price, I'm his child and he is my Father. He is suppose to be in the drivers seat, and I'm not suppose to be telling him how to drive. I'm to trust him and rest in him, and follow him.
I need to get my eyes off of me, and keep them on him!
Joy
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment