Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Monday, April 27, 2009

Do you have hope, this morning?

"This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. Is is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord." Lametations 3:21-16

Do you have hope, this morning? Are you hoping in the Lord? There are times when I don't understand everything the Lord is doing. Times when I can't see the future...can't even see through this day, yet God has called me to trust in Him. He hasn't asked me to look ahead and figure out way I'm to go...He's only asked me to follow his lead this day...to take one step at a time, and join Him where he is working.

His mercies are new every morning! His compassions do not fail. He is my portion and my hope. I rest in him.

Thank you for your prayers and support of the ministry here in Manta. Thank you for your support for our family. Ecuador had elections yesterday. They have re-elected the President Correa. We haven't heard yet, if the new "assembly" (congress) will be controled by his party or if it will give some balance to the government. There are many things unknown at this time, but we do know that God is in control!

God bless you as you serve him this week!
Joy

No comments: