Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting this week. I had started a post yesterday morning and our power went out, so that was the end of that! :-)

Today is Ashley's birthday! It is hard for me to believe that 23 years have past since I gave birth to her! We are so thankful for her and the wonderful Christian lady she has become.

We had a great week-end. Our Saturday night teacher training series is progressing. We have had great participation throughout. This coming week will be our final meeting. We are having the meeting on Sunday evening this week, because 16 of the ladies from church are going to be attending a Ladies Retreat in Santo Domingo. We are so happy that so many of them are able to go! The ladies are very excited about this.

We had a "full house" on Sunday. I really have no idea what the count was as I forgot to ask, those doing the counting. But there were few chairs empty. :-)

It has been exciting to see how the people are growing and taking on more responsibilities for the ministry. Sunday evening, we had our first meeting of a new "leadership council" that Tony has formed. Please pray for wisdom and guidance for this new group.

Last week our plans were approved by the city and the permits were all granted. This morning, Tony is meeting with our architect as we prepare to break ground for our building!

Thank you for your prayers!
Joy

No comments: