We arrived in Nashville last night from Seattle, and met our daughter Ashley, who flew in from MO. to spend her spring break with us. Teddy was very excited to see his big sister and all the way home he was telling her about all the things he has been able to do since we arrived in the US 3 weeks ago...
"Ashley, I went to the Circus and Chuckee Cheese, all in the same day! I touched a star fish in Seattle and saw Octopus and seals and sea otters! I also rode a ferry and saw canyons! (cannons) In Michigan I drove a mobile all by myself! (snow mobile) Daddy and Mr. Dale ran right beside me, but I drove it! When I grow up up I want to be a pilot and push and pull the knobs and buttons! There are like 32 of them in there, I looked and saw them all when we got off the plane!"
It is fun to listen to him explain all the fun and interesting things we have been able to do since we arrived in the States and started visiting our churches. Everyone has been so great and generous! We have enjoyed renewing old friendships and making new ones!
This past week-end we had the opportunity to visit Westside Baptist Church in Bremerton, WA. This church has been part of our support team for many years, but this was the first time we have had an opportunity to visit them. It was wonderful to be able to meet these wonderful people and see what the Lord is doing there.
Since we arrived in the US, we have been in 2 missions conferences, and 3 other churches. We arrived in Michigan, from there went to Tennessee and this past week-end went to the Seattle, Washington area. It has been exciting to be in these churches and see God working!
We appreciate your prayers for our family as we travel. Please continue to pray for the work in Manta and the people in the church there. We are excited to see how the Lord will provide all the money needed for the construction too!
God bless you as you serve him this week!
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment