Welcome

I would love to invite you into my home to have a cup of tea with me. We could sit in my sunny kitchen and talk about all the things that are going on in our lives. I could share with you the news I hear from my grown daughters. How my grandkids are growing. We could laugh together over the funny things that they have said. It would be fun to share the ins and outs of our family life, and talk about our latest creative projects. We could share what God has been teaching us, in our personal lives, and encourage each other on this walk of faith. We could pray together, laugh together, and even cry together. Since most of us will never be able to sit down together face to face, I would like to invite you to join me here. So come on in and have a cup of tea with me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Joy

Joy

About Me

Crossville, Tennessee, United States
Hi, I'm Joy! I'm the creator behind Memory Mosaic. I believe every life is a beautiful mosaic, built from moments both ordinary and extraordinary. Thanks for stopping by—I hope you'll find inspiration here to celebrate, preserve, and share your own stories.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bags are Packed

Well, my bags are packed, and I'm about ready to go! My flight for Quito leaves Manta tomorrow about 2:00pm. That will be the start of my trip to get to Seoul, Korea. I am suppose to finally arrive in Seoul, Friday evening, (their time) around 8:40. I appreciate your prayers for my trip and for Mandie and baby Ioan. The reports from the doctor these days are that he could come anytime!

We had wonderful Thanksgiving. Full house and that is always fun! We enjoyed all the traditional favorites and even were able to enjoy "real" pumpkin pie (many years I make it out of carrots) "real sweet potato casserole" (that too has been made out of carrots in the past! LOL ) It was a great day of fellowship and sharing in the blessings that the Lord has given us.

Saturday afternoon, 17 ladies gathered at my house for an early Christmas party. We had a lot of fun. They made 2 Christmas ornaments, and I showed them how to make sugar cookies. Then Jane Mock, from Cayambe, shared a devotional with us that was a wonderful blessing to everyone. Of course not party would be complete without refreshments, and the ladies did a great job with that too.

Sunday was a good service at the church. Ben Mock preached and that was a blessing. We had 89 in church. I really did look for that "extra" person to make it 90, but I just couldn't find them, no matter how many times I did the count! ;-) Please be praying for those that will be stepping in and teaching while I'm away.

Thank you for your faithful prayers for the ministry here in Manta and for our family.

Love, Joy

No comments: